Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner Onsite Full Time
As one of the largest health care companies in the nation, Concentra has an exciting opportunity for you. If you are passionate about promoting healthy lifestyle changes and to support our focus on health, wellness and the patient experience, this position is a perfect fit. We are looking to hire an experienced Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner, to care for patients in our private OnSite medical center in Ocala, FL.
Onsite clinical care offers many advantages including the opportunity to develop strong relationships with the employees and to coach them to live healthier lives. You will work as a team with a center manager (Center Operations Director), supported by your local regional medical director, also HQ in Ocala at Concentra’s Walk-In Center.
This role is a truly unique experience focusing on patient well-being and clinical care.
WHY THIS OPPORTUNITY IS UNIQUE:
- At our Concentra onsites the focus is on quality of care rather than on patient volume.
- You will have an opportunity to design, develop, and implement various health and wellness programs in order to screen for disease and practice primary prevention.
- Our onsite centers are only open to our employer partner's employees. You will have the opportunity to develop long standing relationships with this patient population, build their trust, and truly help influence their health and wellbeing.
- You will have access to clinical best practices and our Medical Expert Panel recommendations.
- This is an opportunity to practice medicine as you envisioned it without having to complete all of the paperwork required by payers in the community practice setting.
- Warm and welcoming clinic environment.
- No nights or weekends required
- Monday - Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluates and treats patients in accordance with Concentra’s medical model.
- Establishes and monitors appropriate level of care for patients.
- Completes all medical record documentation prior to end of shift.
- Works with and supports Center Medical Director and to ensure operations are consistent with medical and professional standards of care.
- Meets with Center Medical Director to discuss quality of patient care, review policies, procedures, outcomes reports, and records.
- Recommends potential growth opportunities for new or existing services within the Center.
- Participates in quality management processes.
- Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
- Participates in development and presentation of in-service and continuing education programs for medical support staff, and other personnel of Physician Association or Concentra.
- Calls patients to ensure their well-being as needed following center visits.
- Works with the Center Operations Director to ensure daily operational readiness.
- Coordinate with and refer patients to employer sponsored wellness/benefit programs.
- Working knowledge of medical office administration and procedures.
- Basic computer skills and preferably experience with electronic health records.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Superior customer service and “bed side manner” skills.
- Critical thinking, deductive reasoning and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to instruct and teach.
- Ability to work in a team environment that is dedicated to patient care.
- Preferred experience in occupational medicine, urgent care and/or primary care
- Board Certification
- Active Florida license
- Graduate of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction.
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/CME Paid Time Off
- Reimbursement of licensure and certification renewal fees
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans