Physician Assistant Full Time
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a Physician Assistant who will provide comfort and care to patients when they need it most. As a Physician Assistant, you will be the go-to provider for examinations as you work one-on-one helping patients. The treatments you provide, based on the exam results you and your team review and interpret collaboratively, will make a huge impact on the wellbeing of your patients.
At Concentra, you are not only rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year, but you are also recognized as a key contributor within the company. Whatever your career goals may be, Concentra will help you get there.
Concentra’s wide network of clinics ensure career growth opportunities and a healthy work-life balance.
Work environment FAQ:
- Occupational Medicine/Workplace Health Focused
- Clinical environment - 100% Outpatient
- Monday – Friday schedule: no weekends required, and we are closed for most holidays
- 8am-5pm shift time
- OnSite Digital Xray
- OnSite Physical Therapy Department
- Work alongside Full Time Physician + robust front & back-office support teams
- Utilize Allscripts Touchworks EMR system
- Clinician Team Flexible Dress Code: Business professional attire or Plain Black Scrubs
- Core services offered to our patients include:
- Career focused screenings: Pre-employment, maintenance physicals, surveillance testing
- Treatment of minor injuries & exposures sustained in the workplace
- OnSite Physical Therapy and Orthopedic specialty services
- Urgent Care services offered to the community (note, this is generally < 5% of total visits)
- Treatment of minor injuries and acute illnesses
- Sports physicals, travel health services & immigration exams
- We do not manage chronic conditions or provide traditional primary care
Two + years of experience in occupational medicine, urgent care, or an emergency medicine setting is preferred
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of an accredited PA program of an accredited university
- Board Certification
- Active Florida DEA and dispensing license (required prior to start date if not already certified)
- FMCSA NRCME (required prior to start date if not already certified-- we provide this CME).
- Proficiency utilizing EMR
- Ability to see patient demographic ages 2 and older
- Skilled in the assessment and treatment of minor injuries
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Production and Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Live Healthy Incentives
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans