Physician Clinic Medical Director, Jacksonville, FL
The Center Medical Director (CMD) role offers an opportunity for physicians to blend their love of patient care with their management skills, working for the leader in the workplace health industry.
Our Center Medical Directors are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians committed to exceptional patient care. Additionally, they facilitate efficient and effective center operations by balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a clinical environment. This is an extraordinary opportunity for you to make a difference as you watch your direct leadership impact the health of America’s workforce.
Why this CMD opportunity is unique:
As Jacksonville is a growing metroplex, the ideal candidate for this position will have the qualifications and interest in pursuing a training track towards becoming Associate Director of Medical Operations for the Jacksonville region.
Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm. No nights or weekends required.
5995 University Blvd, Jacksonville, FL
- Leadership that focuses on people development, specifically mentoring, training and developing clinical staff and colleagues
- Execute daily effective and optimal patient care management
- Ensure optimal execution of clinical model playbook as well as identify indicators for clinical improvement while also confirming accurate records/billing
- Build an appropriate treatment environment throughout center that follows State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/ WC Regulations
EDUCATION, CREDENTIALS & EXPERIENCE:
- Board Certification / Eligibility in a related ABMS or AOA recognized specialty, such as:
- Family Medicine
- Occupational Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Occupational Medicine experience
- Prior or current leadership experience
- Unrestricted license for state of jurisditction
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare (for Urgent Care patients)
- Generous Paid Time Off Package
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans