Center Medical Director, Jacksonville, FL
Associate Director of Medical Operations (ADMO) - Jacksonville Region
Functions as a full-time treating clinician as CMD HQ at Jacksonville Southside, with oversight of all 3 Jacksonville locations.
The Director of Medical Operations ensures consistency of clinical care delivery and market staffing.
Patient Care / Clinical Outcomes
- Spends 100% of time in a center providing direct patient care, leading by example, and demonstrating an exceptional patient experience.
- Assumes the role and responsibilities of CMD, whether functioning in the capacity of CMD at a specific location or in the capacity of the Market Float.
- Identifies and communicates to DMO opportunities to improve clinical quality, workflows, and safety at the center and market levels.
- Execute daily effective and optimal patient care management
- Ensure optimal execution of clinical model playbook as well as identify indicators for clinical improvement while also confirming accurate records/billing
Patient, Employer, Payer Experience
- Drives patient and client experience and satisfaction metrics.
- Practices excellent service delivery and leads by example.
- Works with DMO and DTO to identify clinical improvement opportunities.
- Works collaboratively with operations to ensure appropriate support and work flows that foster a caring environment for treatment.
- Maintains and leverages relationships with employers, payers, referral sources, networks, and local communities to drive market growth, and responds to requests within 24 hours
- Mentors and trains future clinical leaders while treating.
- Fosters an environment of collaboration, professionalism, patient/colleague safety, quality care, continuous improvement and reward and recognition.
- Assists with or leads clinical meetings for DMO as needed.
- Leadership that focuses on people development, specifically mentoring, training and developing clinical staff and colleagues
- Build an appropriate treatment environment throughout center that follows State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/ WC Regulations
- Understands center financial drivers and outcomes in order to achieve annual business plan.
- Assists DMO, ADO and EA to make staffing adjustments to unforeseen coverage needs.
- Board Certification / Eligibility highly in a related ABMS or AOA recognized specialty is preferred
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare for Urfent Care patients
- Generous Paid Time Off Package
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans