Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner PRN
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a PRN Physician Assistant who will provide comfort and care to patients when they need it most. As a PRN Physician Assistant, you will be the go-to provider for examinations as you work one-on-one helping patients. The treatments you provide, based on the exam results you and your team review and interpret collaboratively, will make a huge impact on the wellbeing of your patients.
At Concentra, you are not only rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year, but you are also recognized as a key contributor within the company. Whatever your career goals may be, Concentra will help you get there.
Concentra’s wide network of clinics ensure career growth opportunities and a healthy work-life balance.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Outpatient Clinic environment
- 3 locations in Jacksonville
- The shifts available include:
- Sign up for shifts 1-2 months in advance
- Utilize Allscripts Touchworks EMR
- OnSite Physical Therapy Department
- Occupational Medicine focused, with full urgent care services offered
- Work alongside full time Physicians and robust support staff
While this is a PRN/per diem position and hours are not contractually mandated, we are seeking a PRN team member who is available to contribute at least 5 to 10 shifts per month (weekdays).
Limited Saturdays are available with our Northside location. if you have interest in Saturdays, please inform our recruiter that you are open to occasional Saturdays, although weekdays will be primary shift availability.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
§ Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
§ Evaluates and treats Center patients in accordance with Concentra's medical model.
§ Establishes and monitors appropriate level of care for center patients.
§ Completes all medical record documentation prior to end of shift.
§ Works with Center Medical Director to ensure operations are consistent with medical and professional standards of care, Association and Concentra.
§ Recommends potential growth opportunities for new or existing services within the Center.
§ Meets with Concentra's Medical Director or designate to discuss quality of patient care, review policies, procedures, outcomes reports, and records.
§ Participates in quality management processes including encouragement of clinical support staff to assure proficiency in the delivery of clinical support activities.
§ Calls client representatives following employee treatment for initial injury and/or at any significant change in status.
§ Calls patients to ensure their well-being as needed following center visits.
§ In the absence of Center Medical Director, provides guidance to other medical personnel and center colleagues.
Two + years of experience in occupational medicine, urgent care, or an emergency medicine setting is preferred
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited PA or FNP program of accredited university
- Board Certification
- FMCSA NRCME required prior to start date (we provide this CME)
- Active DEA and dispensing license required prior to start date (you are responsible for obtaining if not already licensed)
- Must be eligible to be credentialed with all payors, as we accept all forms of insurance
- Must be comfortable treating a patient demographic of ages 2 and older
- This is a W2 employed position; we do not offer 1099/locums/contractor
- Comprehensive and fully compensated training provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Concentra Perks at Work/Colleague Discounts
- Free accredited CME courses
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans