Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner - Full Time
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant devoted to providing an exceptional patient experience. This position provides an opportunity to operate with an independent nature and with a keen focus on quality care. In addition to clinic duties, as a Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant with Concentra you will sharpen your leadership skills by joining medical expert panels, coaching back office staff, and more. At Concentra, you can directly and positively affect change every day in patients’ lives. You and your team of expert colleagues will help thousands of patients thrive again. Join Concentra to flourish as an Advance Practice Provider.
Full Time: Monday - Friday; No weekends
Jacksonville Westside location
Recently relocated to our new building, Westside is a large, multi-clinician team center. As this is an extended hours location, we operate Monday - Friday from 8am-8pm.
We do not operate on 12 hour shifts. You will share most of your shift with a Full Time Physician Medical Director & Full Time Physician Assistant.
This available opportunity is with our closing shift; 11a-8pm: Monday - Friday. No weekends required.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
Evaluates and treats Center patients in accordance with Concentra's medical model.
Establishes and monitors appropriate level of care for center patients.
Completes all medical record documentation prior to end of shift in Allscripts Touchworks EMR.
Works with Center Medical Director to ensure operations are consistent with medical and professional standards of care, Association and Concentra.
Recommends potential growth opportunities for new or existing services within the Center.
Meets with Concentra's Medical Director or designate to discuss quality of patient care, review policies, procedures, outcomes reports, and records.
Participates in quality management processes including encouragement of clinical support staff to assure proficiency in the delivery of clinical support activities.
Calls client representatives following employee treatment for initial injury and/or at any significant change in status.
Calls patients to ensure their well-being as needed following center visits.
In the absence of Center Medical Director, provides guidance to other medical personnel and center colleagues.
- Active and unrestricted Florida license
- Graduation from an accredited Family Nurse Practitioner program - OR - Graduate of an accredited PA program of an accredited university
- Active Florida DEA
- FMCSA NRCME
- Minimum of two years of clinical experience in a occupational medicine
- Must be proficient with basic suturing/laceration repairs and basic X-ray reads
- Must be comfortable seeing a pediatric patient demographic two years and older
- Proficient with documenting in EMR system
This is a W2 employed opportunity – we do not offer 1099/contractor options
Compensation package (x3)
- Competitive base salary with annual merit increase opportunity
- Monthly RVU Bonus Incentive
- Quarterly Quality Care Bonus Incentive
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Claims Based Medical Malpractice Coverage; Tail Provided
- Annual CME Allowance
- Reimbursement for dues on renewal of applicable licensure, certifications, memberships, etc
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off package o
- Accrue 18 days of PTO Annually + 6 Paid Holidays + 5 Extra Paid Days CME Time + 6 Paid Illness Days. PTO increases with tenure.
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Concentra Perks: Corporate Discounts with most Fortune 500 goods & services
- If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans