Physician Assistant Onsite Delray Beach, FL PartTime
As one of the largest and most rapidly expanding health care companies in the nation, Concentra has an exciting opportunity for you. If you are passionate about promoting healthy lifestyle changes and to support our focus on health, wellness and the patient experience, this positon is a perfect fit. We are looking to hire a part time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for our onsite medical center in Delray Beach, FL, serving employees of the City of Delray Beach and their family members.
Onsite clinical care offers many advantages including the opportunity to develop strong relationships with the employees and to coach them to live healthier lives. You will work alongside a full time physician (Center Medical Director); and work as a team with your center manager (Center Operations Director) and a certified RN nurse to provide concierge type of dedicated health services to the onsite customer's employees and their dependents.
You will also have the opportunity to reach out into the client work community in order to learn more about the employees and to assess factors that impact their personal wellbeing. This role is a truly unique experience focusing on patient well-being and clinical care. Are you ready to make a real difference, and help create the future of healthcare? If you are looking for a career which allows you the time to treat patients holistically, please apply.
WHY THIS OPPORTUNITY IS UNIQUE:
- Main scope of service includes primary care, urgent care, and employer services new hire/annual surveillance job physicals.
- Our onsite centers are only open to our employer partner's employees and their dependents ages 2 and up. Pediatric primary care services are not provided, only pediatric urgent care and sports physicals. Thus, you will have the opportunity to develop long standing relationships with this patient population, build their trust, and truly help influence their health and wellbeing.
- Surveillance job physicals for some positions require exercise stress testing and you will gain the additional training to be able to perform treadmill testing.
- You will have an opportunity to design, develop, and implement various health and wellness programs in order to screen for disease and practice primary prevention.
- You will have access to clinical best practices and our Medical Expert Panel recommendations.
- This is an opportunity to practice medicine as you envisioned it without having to complete all of the paperwork required by payers in the community practice setting.
- Warm and welcoming clinic environment.
- Medical support staff to assist in the day to day operation.
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant schedule:
SCHEDULE (part time): this opportunity does not qualify for full time status/full benefits package:
- Monday 9am-5pm (30 min lunch)
- Tuesday 9am-5pm (30 min lunch)
- Wednesday (OFF)
- Thursday 12pm-5pm
- Friday 8am-1pm.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluates and treats patients in accordance with Concentra’s medical model.
- Establishes and monitors appropriate level of care for patients.
- Completes all medical record documentation prior to end of shift.
- Works with and supports other onsite staff to ensure operations are consistent with medical and professional standards of care, Physician Association, and Concentra.
- Meets with regional supervisory Director of Medical Operations to discuss quality of patient care, review policies, procedures, outcomes reports, and records.
- Recommends potential growth opportunities for new or existing services within the Center.
- Participates in quality management processes.
- Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
- Participates in development and presentation of in-service and continuing education programs for medical support staff, and other personnel of Physician Association or Concentra.
- Calls patients to ensure their well-being as needed following center visits.
- Works with the Center Operations Director to ensure daily operational readiness.
- Provides clinical oversight and guidance to ancillary medical personnel and center colleagues.
- Coordinate with and refer patients to employer sponsored wellness/benefit programs.
- Interfaces with the client contact and Concentra leadership to report on aggregate data pulled from the EMR. These stewardship reports take place quarterly and provide the client with a better understanding of the return on their investment in the health center.
- Working knowledge of medical office administration and procedures.
- Basic computer skills and preferably experience with electronic health records.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Superior customer service and “bed side manner” skills.
- Critical thinking, deductive reasoning and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to instruct and teach.
- Ability to work in a team environment that is dedicated to patient care.
- Active and unrestricted Florida license
- Graduate of accredited program of accredited university.
- Board Certification.
- Active DEA
JOB RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 2+ years of post graduate experience, in a similar Employee Health Center or Urgent care with experience in Primary Care and Occupational Medicine
- Must be able to see patients ages 2 and up
- This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- CME and learning opportunities
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans