Physician Assistant, Pinellas County, FL PRN
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a PRN Physician Assistant who will provide comfort and care to patients when they need it most. As a PRN Physician Assistant, you will be the go-to provider for examinations as you work one-on-one helping patients. The treatments you provide, based on the exam results you and your team review and interpret collaboratively, will make a huge impact on the wellbeing of your patients.
Concentra’s wide network of clinics ensure career growth opportunities and a healthy work-life balance.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinic environment
- Minimal travel
- Occupational Medicine and Urgent Care services
- Shifts will be available beginning in 2020.
PRN shift availability, primarily in our locations in Pinellas County. You may view all centers here: www.concentra.com/locations
*All shifts are weekdays only, regular business hours. We do not offer nights or weekends in this market.
- Two+ years of relative experience in prioccupational medicine and/or urgent care
- Must be able to see patients ages 2 and up for common urgent care visits
- Proficiency with evaluating orthopedic injuries, interpreting xray and creating treatment plans/coordinating with physical therapy and orthopedic specialty as appropriate
- Proficiency with minor procedures, such as suturing, foreign body removal, i&d, etc
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited PA program of accredited university
- Board Certification or eligibility
- NRCMD is required
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- 401(k) with Employer Match
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans