Staff Physician Full Time 4 day work week 8a-5p
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a Float Physician. The treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and comfort.
At Concentra, you not only are rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year but also by the recognition you receive as a leader within the company. Your ideas will be heard. In addition to patient care, every Physician has the opportunity to make an impact on procedures and policies at the Center.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinical environment - Outpatient
- 80% Full Time
- 8am-5pm shift times
- Weekdays only (one weekday OFF)
- No weekends or nights
- We are closed on most major holidays
- HQ in Brandon, FL, with float responsibility to: Bartow, Plant City & Lakeland
- Note, scheduling is completed well in advance.
- OnSite digital xray
- OnSite Physical Therapy Department
- Occupational Medicine focused, also offering Urgent Care services to the community
- Utilize Allscripts Touchworks EMR
- 100% patient care, see on average, 3 patients per hour
- Evaluates and treats Center patients in accordance with Concentra's medical model.
- Establishes and monitors appropriate level of care for center patients.
- Completes all medical record documentation prior to end of shift.
- Works with Center Medical Director to ensure operations are consistent with medical and professional standards of care, Association and Concentra.
- Meet with Concentra's Medical Director or designate to discuss quality of patient care, review policies, procedures, outcomes reports, and records.
- Participates in quality management processes including encouragement of clinical support staff to assure proficiency in the delivery of clinical support activities.
- Calls client representatives following employee treatment for initial injury and/or at any significant change in status.
- Calls patients to ensure their well-being as needed following center visits.
- Board Certification / Eligibility highly preferred in a related ABMS or AOA recognized specialty
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Active and unrestricted Florida medical license
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction - required prior to start date
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare/not opted out, as we are credential with all payors for Urgent Care
- FMCSA NRCME DOT certification required prior to start date. If not already certified, we do provide this CME.
- Generous Paid Time Off Package
- 24 days annually of regular paid vacation
- 5 days annually of CME paid vacation
- 6 days annually of paid Holiday vacation
- 6 days annually of paid extended illness leave
- Paid Time Off as needed in times of bereavement
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Center Achievement Bonuses
- Monthly RVU Bonus Opportunity
- Quarterly Quality Incentive Bonus Opportunity
- Annual Base Salary in addition to bonus opportunities
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance
- Reimbursement for dues to applicable licensure, certifications, memberships, journals
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Concentra Perks At Work - Colleague corporate discount program
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.