Medical Office Manager - Bilingual preferred
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Do you want to apply your skills and knowledge of operations to help improve the health of America's workforce? With a national footprint of more than 500 medical centers and more than 130 onsite clinics nationwide, Concentra colleagues are fueled by our drive to provide an exceptional experience for our customers and exceptional care for their employees.
Our Center Operations Director is the vanguard of the practice, aligning with the Leadership Team to ensure standard procedures and operations are executed with precision. You are on the forefront of providing an excellent customer experience and delivering an optimal quality of health care services for the community.
We are in need of a leader with an ambitious spirit who acts as the face to current and prospective patients while driving the practice's success and being directly accountable for the P&L.
- Builds an environment of team building, integrity, patient/colleague safety, quality care, continuous improvement, reward and recognition at the center level.
- Monitors and drives key business and clinical metrics.
- Ensures staffing optimization and holds staff accountable to impact workflow and patient experience for all disciplines and sites.
- Works with clinicians in assessing center processes, work flows and staffing to continuously improve the patient experience.
- Maintains and establishes relationships with employers, payers, referral sources, networks, local communities, etc. to drive market growth.
- Mentors and coaches their team regarding business metrics, patient/client happiness, process and procedure, etc.
- Develops colleague success through all aspects of the talent life cycle including recruiting, hiring, onboarding, orientation, mentoring / development, engagement, retention, performance management and succession planning.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Two to three years of supervisory experience preferred
- Strong service mentality and a focus on achieving defined service standards
- Considerate and supporting communication style; warm, positive, upbeat demeanor
- Ability to lead and prioritize multiple tasks at a time in a dynamic environment without direct supervision
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity, develop a plan of action to improve, implement and evaluate plan effectively
- Bilingual preferred - prefer applicants who are conversationally fluent in both English and Spanish as well as fluent in reading and writing in both English and Spanish
The experience you will gain is limitless, as are the career advantages. In addition to a full medical plan with a 401(k) employer match, we offer career advantages that are second to none:
- Be part of a committed team that’s growing fast and making a difference
- At many locations, you’ll enjoy a M-F schedule – your weekends are all yours
- Work with leading edge technologies and continuously advance your knowledge and skills
- Mentor and support your team members to succeed
We are an organization that supports your growth and well-being as much it does its patients. Are you ready for your next step in healthcare leadership?
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans