Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a PRN Physician. As a Concentra PRN Physician, the treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and comfort.
If you are looking for a flexible opportunity to complement an existing schedule, or desire to work part time/limited hours, this is the opportunity for you.
We are seeking a caring and skillful physician to join our team as a PRN colleague to support our local medical centers with additional coverage. PRN Physician colleagues assist with PTO/CME/FMLA/Maternity/Paternity leave coverage and also provide support on days that we anticipate to be busier than normal.
The safety of you and our patients is our top priority. As such, we are not accepting sick visits presenting with COVID-like/Upper Respiratory symptoms at this time.
At Concentra, you not only are rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year but also by the recognition you receive as a leader within the company. Your ideas will be heard. In addition to patient care, every Physician has the opportunity to make an impact on procedures and policies at the Center. Take a closer look at Concentra.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinical environment -100% outpatient
- Minimal travel - hold privileges for all local centers, including Boca and neighboring Concentra locations
- Shift times: Generally weekdays, 8am-5pm. Partial days available as well
- Limited weekend hours available in Miami and Fort Lauderdale only
- OnSite Digital Xray
- OnSite Physical Therapy Dept
- Allscripts Touchworks EMR system
- Board Certification / Eligibility highly preferred in an ABMS or AOA recognized specialty
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- FMCSA NRCME required prior to start date. If not already certified, we provide this CME
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare/be credentialed with all payers as we accept all forms of insurance within our urgent care side.
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Generous colleague referral bonus program
- CME opportunities
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans