Physical Therapy Director
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Concentra® pioneered the occupational medicine industry in 1979. Today, we’re redefining the future of health at work with best-in-class processes for integrated workplace health programs, leading technology and software, and skilled teams of expert clinicians that continue to lead the industry in workplace health innovation.
- #1 provider of occupational medicine in the United States
- 45 years in occupational medicine
- 700 medical centers and onsite clinics nationwide
- 11,000+ colleagues
- 7,000,000+ annual patient visits
- 100% of the Fortune 100 works with Concentra
As the nation’s #1 work health provider, we help millions of patients each year get back to work as safer and more productive employees. We proudly own and operate 500+ outpatient clinics across the United States, offering Occupational Medicine, Urgent Care, Physical Therapy and Advanced Specialist services. As we’ve grown, we’ve expanded into Wellness Services, Onsite Health and Telemedicine. Our practice is responsible for treating one out of every five injuries sustained in the workplace, and we stand behind our mission to improve the health of America’s workforce, one patient at a time. Our work makes us a trusted resource for some of the country’s largest employers, enabling our teams to give back to their local communities in a unique way. At Concentra, delivering quality health care requires a strong team at all levels of our organization.
Join Concentra, and you’ll experience a culture where the opportunities to advance your career are endless! We’ll provide you with: job stability, continuous on-the-job training, long-term career paths and growth, competitive compensation and salary package coupled with exceptional benefits and working for a healthcare organization that’s quickly growing and making a difference!
Keywords: Physical Therapist, Registered Physical Therapist, PT, DPT, Physical Therapist Outpatient, Physical Therapist Orthopedics, Certified Manual Therapist, Manual Therapy, Staff Physical Therapist, Physical Therapy, Doctor of Physical Therapy, Masters in Physical Therapy, Student of Physical Therapy, Physical Therapy License, Physical Therapy Director, Director of Physical Therapy, Clinic Director
• Spends 100% of time in a center providing direct patient care, leading by example, and creating an exceptional patient experience.
• Manages key clinical center metrics that are provided by Clinical Analytics and relate to quality outcomes and holds therapists accountable: % MS Referred, Visits per Case, % Therapy SDE, % Seen, TOP.
• Consistently demonstrates all components of the Physical Therapy Guidebook and the Perfect PT visit.
• Manages clinical outcomes and addresses outlier cases with staff therapists.
• Ensures clinical workflows to optimize patient capture, processing of referrals and scheduling.
• Executes therapy plan for each patient with a focus on early intervention and same day evaluation.
• Creates a professional and collaborative working environment with full colleague participation that promotes teamwork, quality, exceptional outcomes, and patient safety.
• Works with DTO to identify clinical improvement opportunities.
• Fosters relationships with employers, referral sources and payer groups through routine communications and engagement opportunities.
• Masters use of clinical systems to ensure efficient and excellent supportive documentation, appropriate and optimal coding levels, charge capture, and follow-through on all patient care orders.
• Ensures compliance with individual State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/WC Regulations.
• Drives patient and client experience and satisfaction metrics
• Actively participates in CLT meetings with COD and CMD to improve quality, patient safety, outlier management, and ensures the ongoing development and growth of the center’s business.
• Maintains and cultivates relationships with center clients and payers while responding to requests within 24 hours.
• Works with DTO and CLT to manage clinical and support staffing levels and proficiencies that will optimize patient satisfaction, workflows, and efficiencies
• Promotes, cultivates, and exemplifies Orange Book values for all center colleagues.
• Develops colleague success through all aspects of the talent life cycle for staff therapists and PTSS within the center.
• Fosters an environment of collaboration, professionalism, patient and colleague safety, quality care, continuous improvement and reward and recognition.
• Leads and promotes collaboration within CLT and across disciplines to achieve clinical and business outcomes.
• Accountable for understanding and input on Center financial drivers (GRV, PI, New Injuries, TAT) and outcomes in order to achieve annual business plan.
• Promotes center initiatives and work flows that are consistent with those in other centers.
• Possesses financial awareness and provides input to center budget and key business metrics
• This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor of Science or advanced degree in Physical Therapy
- Must meet licensure requirements of jurisdiction
- Manual Therapy experience preferred
- Many of our clinics offer working hours M-F, 8 to 5, no nights, no weekends
- Our robust time off program includes PTO, Holidays, CME, & Extended Illness Days
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans