Registered Nurse PRN Millsboro, DE
At Concentra, we maintain a healing focus, a selfless heart, and a tireless resolve.
As one of the largest and most rapidly expanding health care companies in the nation, we are looking for an Onsite Registered Nurse (RN) to promote health, prevent disease and help employees cope with industrial illnesses and injuries, as well as being an overall advocate and health educator for employees and families. Are you ready to make a real difference, helping to create the future of healthcare? We offer excellent benefits and a culture focused on well-being and ongoing success. Consider joining Concentra as an Onsite Registered Nurse.
PRN RN JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Responsibilities (notate clinic based)
- Support the client’s clinic based services including Medical Surveillance Program (majority of day is administrative in nature coordinating/reporting/documenting within EMR)
- Support Return-to-Work and Short Term Disability workflow
- Follow the client’s procedures and protocols
- Provides direct patient care as required in each individual case
- Follows Concentra and the client’s established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards.
- Inspects emergency medical equipment to ensure serviceability and compliance with safety and infection control regulations and standards.
- Completes and transfers patient care information and records as per established procedures.
- Conduct specimen collection for new hires and employees as directed and needed. Procedures for these must be in accordance with federal law and established procedures.
- Administer vaccinations depending on licensing State Statues.
- Performs initial assessment and first aid management of illness or injury to patients in accordance with specified protocol and procedure.
- Prepares or assists in the preparation of patients for transport, ensuring compliance with emergency medical transport regulations, protocol, and procedure.
- JOB RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
- 12 months experience in job related field.
- JOB-RELATED SKILLS/COMPETENCIES:
- Demonstrated knowledge of clinical procedures including venipuncture and injections.
- Demonstrated medical knowledge, techniques and information needed to treat injuries.
- Demonstrated ability to administer first aid/emergency care.
- Demonstrated ability to speak effectively and convey information to supervisors, peers and client.
- Demonstrated knowledge of human behavior and performance.
- Demonstrated ability use judgment and perform critical thinking.
- Demonstrated ability to operate and control equipment or systems.
- WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Clinic Environment
- Ability to exert 20-50 pounds of pressure.
- This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
- Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled
- Current RN license and CPR certification
- Previous occupational health experience is preferred; COHN is requested
- Minimum of one year of experience in occupational health nursing
- COHC or spirometry certification
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinic environment within a workplace setting
- Hours contingent on business needs
- Mainly Friday's but can be flexible week to week
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information requiring on going discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans