Nurse Practitioner Windsor, CT
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a Nurse Practitioner. Your patients, as well as your medical and support team, will look to you for your excellent problem solving and leadership skills. As a Concentra Nurse Practitioner, you will be accountable for assessing patients and providing treatments while ensuring an exceptional and reassuring experience. The treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and comfort.
Location: 1080 Day Hill Rd., Windsor, CT 06095
Clinic Hours: Mon-Fri, 8A to 5P
- 100% outpatient - Employee Health/Occupational Medicine focused
- Pre-employment physical exams
- DOT Exams
- Treatment of minor injuries sustained in the workplace
- Urgent Care services are offered to the community, however, visits unrelated to the workplace are generally <5% of total visits
- Additional patient services include: sports physicals, travel health services, immigration exams
- See on average, 3 patients per hour
- OnSite Physical Therapy department
- OnSite digital xray
- Utilize Allscripts Touchworks EMR system
- We do not offer primary care/chronic disease management services
At Concentra, you not only are rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year but also by the recognition you receive as a leader within the company. Your ideas will be heard. In addition to patient care, every Physician has the opportunity to make an impact on procedures and policies at the Center. Take a closer look at Concentra.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinical environment
- Minimal travel
- Board Certification
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited NP program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare
- Generous PTO package
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
This position is eligible to earn a base compensation rate in the range of $126,948.26 to $165,025.96 annually depending on job-related factors as permitted by applicable law, such as level of experience, geographic location where the work is performed, and/or seniority.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans