Radiologic Technologist Stratford, CT
We're in the amazing position for a future filled with growth and success. Bring your talent to Concentra, one of the largest health care providers in the nation and find out just how far it can take you.
When you build your career with Concentra, you will learn and grow alongside a dedicated team, making a positive impact on our patient experience, their quality of care and happiness. Concentra will empower you to learn and perform a variety of facets in medical care. Not only do we handle diagnostic x-ray examinations and produce x-ray images for interpretation by licensed practitioners, but you will also get to support and directly perform other routine medical procedures.
- Our Radiologic Technologists (Rad Techs) are committed to delivering a full continuum of care.
- A rare chance to perform medical procedures above and beyond the average technologist's duties.
- Work with the front office team to assist in clerical duties as well as support the back office.
- One-on-one time with our patients will ensure an efficient and customer focused experience. Together, we will make an important difference in healthcare at Concentra.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Current licensure by the state in which employed, if state offers a licensing certification program
- Current registration with The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), or have an equivalent Radiologic Technology credentialing agency
- CPR/First Aid Certification (preferred)
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Center Achievement Bonuses
This position is eligible to earn a base compensation rate in the state range of $27.58 to $40.93 hourly depending on job-related factors as permitted by applicable law, such as level of experience, geographic location where the work is performed, and/or seniority.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans