Radiologic Technologist - PRN
At Concentra, we are committed to supporting your education and future aspirations. Join us on November 9th at 7pm CST for a FREE virtual seminar on the importance of achieving difficult positions, presented by Advanced Imaging Review. Register HERE
This position is PRN with the possibilty of going full time in the future
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
We're in the amazing position for a future filled with growth and success. Bring your talent to Concentra, one of the largest health care providers in the nation and find out just how far it can take you. Are you ready to be a part of the team?
When you build your career with Concentra, you will learn and grow alongside a dedicated team, making a positive impact on our patient experience, their quality of care and happiness.
- Work one-on-one with patients as a health care provider
- Apply X-rays to patients for diagnostic purposes
- Monitor the flow of onboarding patients and delivering routine medical care
- Position patient under X-Ray machine, adjust immobilization devices, and provide appropriate radiation protection
- Adjust switches regulating length and intensity of exposure and make minor adjustments to equipment
- Administers routine X-Ray exams as ordered by the treating clinician and in accordance with scope of state license
- Maintains quality assurance by performing appropriate validity tests and keeping quality assurance records
- Performs ancillary testing and tasks (including but not limited to vaccines and injections, phlebotomy, pulmonary function tests, audiogram testing and respirator fit testing) as ordered by treating clinicians
- Performs Department of Transportation and Non-DOT drug and alcohol testing
Keywords: Radiologic Tech | Rad Tech | X-Ray Tech | Xray Tech | XRT | Radiology Tech | ARRT
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Current licensure by the state in which employed, if state offers a licensing certification program
- Current registration with The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), or have an equivalent Radiologic Technology credentialing agency
- CPR/First Aid Certification (preferred)
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Helps lift patients weighting up to 300 pounds to place them in appropriate positions for operation of equipment. Specific vision abilities required for this job include vision acuity at least normal or corrected vision, the ability to adjust focus and have color translation perception, the ability to discern the differences in color that allows to operate equipment and review documents/developed films.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
This position is eligible to earn a base compensation rate in the state range of $31.75 to $41.27 hourly depending on job-related factors as permitted by applicable law, such as level of experience, geographic location where the work is performed, and/or seniority.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans