At Concentra, we maintain a healing focus, a selfless heart, and a tireless resolve.
As one of the largest and most rapidly expanding health care companies in the nation, Concentra is looking for a Sales Account Executive to identify new business opportunities, and secure business relationships with employer accounts leading to new revenue growth and expanded market share. The Account Executive is tasked with meeting sales objectives in accordance with Concentra policies, practices, procedures, and applicable regulations. Are you ready to make a real difference, helping to create the future of healthcare? We offer excellent benefits and a culture focused on well-being and ongoing success. Consider joining Concentra as a Sales Account Executive.
- Coordinate sales efforts with Area or Regional Sales Manager
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities, including sales calls, appointments, closed sales, and follow-up activity within assigned territory using a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool
- Identify sales targets and leads, and develop a sales funnel with an expected outcome of closing the sale and securing the targeted business opportunity
- Develop and execute individual account sales plans to secure new customer prospects daily
- Close sales by obtaining signed Relationship Memos and develop implementation strategies, as needed
- Meet minimum monthly revenue goals established by Senior Management
- Solicit appropriate approvals on Pricing/Margin targets across multiple disciplines
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; sales and business curriculum preferred
- One to three years of business-to-business sales experience
- Sales training or sales-based course study
- Experience with CRMs
- A valid state driver license, satisfactory driving record and reliable transportation
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- External field sales activity
- In-person customer contact
- Extensive territory mobility
- Constant customer interaction
- Some out-of-market travel
- Medical Center/office environment
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.