Central Business Office Director Westminster, CO Full Time
Through staff, directs the management of CHS Accounts Receivable and Collection function for assigned markets, according to Concentra policies, procedures and practices to ensure maximum cash flow and protect integrity of Concentra assets.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifies, analyzes, and assists Central Business Office Manager and/or Supervisors with the oversight of global issues pertaining to proper billing, deposits, payment posting and collections of center accounts receivable.
- Manages staff including: performance management, salary planning and administration, training and development, workflow planning, hiring and placement, and disciplinary actions.
- Evaluates operational, procedural and personnel situations and identifies appropriate solutions based on a thorough understanding of business conditions, corporate objectives and policies, strategic customers and the long term impact of implementation.
- Jointly compiles, analyzes, and presents monthly accounts receivable reports with Central Business Office Manager and/or Supervisors.
- Develops and monitors Central Business Office staffing model and staffing.
- Maximizes the use of available technology in the order to improve cash process.
- Implements policies to verify the integrity and control of the accounts receivable system data efficiencies.
- Plans and coordinates special accounts receivable projects as required.
- Develops direct relationships with payers and employers to promote positive working relationships.
- Actively monitors adherence to the budget and overall expense control.
- Communicates with Central Business Office, local and regional leadership teams on pertinent accounts receivable issues.
- Participates in State Workers’ Compensation bureau meetings, keeping appropriate leadership team members aware of reimbursement rules and fee schedule initiatives.
Other Duties as Assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance or business administration or equivalent experience.
JOB RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
- 10 years experience in finance/business office management positions of increasing scope and responsibility including 5 – 6 years managing accounts receivable.
- Experience in healthcare industry accounts receivable with multi location practice.
DEMONSTRATED JOB-RELATED SKILLS/COMPETENCIES:
- Strong managerial, planning and organizational skills
- Proven leadership qualities with influencing and negotiating skills
- Effective team building skills
- Able to lead cross-functional projects
- Proven track record in creating, implementing and improving AR processes and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel
- Experience with computerized accounting systems
- Ability to develop and manage a professional staff in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge and experience
- Ability to work under tight time schedules
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Office Environment
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Occasional travel as required
- Ability to lift light weights of under 15 lbs.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled