Concentra, one of the largest health care providers in the nation, is now hiring Hand Therapists. Strong splnting experience is required for this position, and ideal candidate should have CHT certification, or he/she should be planning to take the CHT exam soon. Compassion and patient care come first in this position, as hundreds of concerned patients dealing with physical and cognitive difficulties will seek out your expertise. It is up to you and your team to evaluate and treat your patients so they can reach their goals and drastically improve their daily lives.
As a Concentra Occupational Therapist, not only will you be rewarded personally as you affect change in your patients’ lives, but you will stand at the base of a mountain of career opportunities. Your determination and leadership skills can help shape the future of Concentra as we ask for your innovative solutions to everyday problems. Concentra provides continuing education opportunities so you can stay on the cutting edge of your field. Be the Therapist you want to be; we will help you get there.
JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- Licensure requirements of jurisdiction
- Three years of clinical experience without an occupational health background, or two years with occupational health background
- Strong experience treating upper extremity injuries, with strong splinting experience. There is a preference for the CHT certification.
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled