Physician Center Medical Director Thornton, CO
As one of the largest health care companies in the nation, and acting with a mission to cultivate healthy communities, Concentra is searching for a Center Medical Director. This position allows for seasoned physicians to apply leadership skills while partnering with center staff and colleagues to provide optimal health care for our patients on a daily basis. Center Medical Directors have a unique opportunity to manage their day-to-day through the holistic integration of business leadership within a clinical setting. They also work with the sales and operations team on new business development and center financials.
Center Medical Directors are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians devoted to outstanding patient care. Additionally, Center Medical Directors facilitate efficient and effective center operations by balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a clinical environment. This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference as you watch your direct leadership impact the productivity of America’s workforce.
This position is a gateway for even broader opportunities and avenues within health care. Wherever you see yourself in five years, Concentra will help you get there. Are you ready to take the next step in an extraordinary career in health and wellness?
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Medical Center environment
- Minimal travel
- Overtime as required
- Leadership that focuses on people development, specifically mentoring, training and developing clinical staff and colleagues to increase performance and retention
- Execute daily effective and optimal patient care management
- Ensure optimal execution of clinical model playbook as well as identify indicators for clinical improvement while also confirming accurate records/billing
- Create appropriate treatment environment throughout center that is compliant with State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/ WC Regulations
- Board Certification / Eligibility highly preferred
- Occupational Medicine experience & ACLS Certified preferred, but willing to train
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction.
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Production and Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled
Talk to a Recruiter
Caroline is a results oriented Corporate Recruiter with over 20 years of recruiting experience. She will be celebrating 12 years with Concentra and supports our South Central and West coast teams in the recruitment of exceptional Physicians, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners to work in our clinical practice.