As a Center Therapy Director with Concentra, you will have the opportunity to positively shape health care in your community. Working in concert with medical and operational professionals, you will provide needed therapy interventions to injured individuals
Pave a unique career path full of new opportunities and join Concentra. Receive top-of-the-line education and training that will lead you towards newfound personal growth and long-term career success. Apply to Concentra today!
Your creative problem solving, intuitive business sense and drive for results, working with Concentra’s Best in Class injury management system will provide the highest quality of therapy and outcomes to your patients. You will have the opportunity to work with the Center Leadership team to grow your business by championing Concentra’s early intervention model in the acute rehabilitation of injured individuals.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinical environment
- Bachelor of Science or advanced degree in Physical Therapy
- Must meet licensure requirements of jurisdiction
- Manual Therapy experience
- Sponsorship in The Manual Therapy Fellowship Program
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled