Onsite Occupational Health Nurse RN Full Time
At Concentra, we maintain a healing focus, a selfless heart, and a tireless resolve.
As one of the largest and most rapidly expanding health care companies in the nation, we are looking for an Onsite Registered Nurse (RN) to promote health, prevent disease and help employees cope with industrial illnesses and injuries, as well as being an overall advocate and health educator for employees and families. Are you ready to make a real difference, helping to create the future of healthcare? We offer excellent benefits and a culture focused on well-being and ongoing success. Consider joining Concentra as an Onsite Registered Nurse.
As an Onsite Registered Nurse you will:
- Provides direct care, including treatment of occupational injuries and illnesses using established medical protocols
- Assesses non-occupational illnesses to determine the need for immediacy of treatment and give guidance to seek care from personal health care provider(s).
- Provides initial assessment of on-the-job injuries and illnesses and refers for further evaluation as necessary.
- Provides case management and care coordination for work-related injuries and illnesses
- Maintains medical records, prepares accident reports and insurance forms.
- Develops and implements employee programs, such as health education, accident prevention, and wellness programs
- Collaborates with management and the Occupational & Environmental Health staff to carry out the objectives of the occupational health and safety services.
- Collaborates in the design of controls for injury/illness prevention and health surveillance related to actual and potential hazards in the workplace.
- Collects and analyzes data to establish health priorities and interventions.
- Provides health-related counseling for employees within scope of nursing knowledge and practice.
- Maintains and safeguards confidentiality of employee health information and medical records.
- Provides occupational health surveillance testing including pulmonary function testing, audiometric testing, vision screening, etc.
- Assumes responsibility for own professional development and continuing education.
- Performs other duties, as assigned
- Current RN license and CPR certification
- Previous occupational health experience is required; COHN is requested
- Minimum of one year of experience in occupational health nursing
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinic environment within a workplace setting
- Hours contingent on business needs
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information requiring on going discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled