Systems Support Analyst II Denver, CO
From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
The Systems Support Analyst II will be responsible for taking ownership of customer issues, defining and analyzing reported issues within their region and seeing problems through to resolution. This position is also responsible for ensuring high customer satisfaction while being independent and self-sufficient, with the ability to complete tasks with a high degree of responsiveness with limited oversight. Be able to monitor issues and client complaints to identify patterns and work to lessen recurring issues in the field. Have the ability to think through workflows strategically to improve end user experience.
- Responsible for multiple centers in their region, and ensuring the computers, printers and peripheral hardware are maintained in a healthy state.
- Analyze root causes, identify known issues and coordinating actions to fix the error.
- Manages the integration of startup and relocated facilities to the corporate network infrastructure.
- Participate and recommend independently or with a team performing equipment upgrades or decommissioning and recycling of obsolete devices.
- Independently recognize potential areas where policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, especially regarding future business expansion or center workflow improvement. Submit cost efficient recommendations as appropriate.
- Respond to Solution Center referred trouble tickets; provide for or assist in providing end users support for network software, operating system, hardware and peripheral equipment, and troubleshoot as necessary. Ensure that all IS problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Define, analyze and escalate all “out of scope” issues to proper IS departments or vendors in a timely manner following company procedures. Complete any activities, tasks, and/or projects as assigned.
- Install, troubleshoot and diagnose software/hardware issues with Windows desktops and laptops, iOS tablets and smartphones, printers, various medical devices and networking equipment.
- Monitor and report on any security violations related to the unwarranted access to corporate data.
- Regular regional travel required, and availability beyond standard business hours to address mission critical issues that may affect patient care.
- Work with corporate IS teams and coordinate vendors in the planning and installation of desktop computer hardware, mobile device hardware, software, printer repairs, cabling for local area networks, and other IS projects.
- Help build team spirit by assisting other staff members and promoting a positive workplace.
- Maintain inventory knowledge and documentation related to network nodes, network equipment, data cabling and location of equipment and software revisions for the region.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Completion of a two-year technical program in a related field such as Information Systems or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A+ Certification
- Any additional certifications are a plus
- Five or more years of experience in end user support.
- Two or more years of project work experience.
- Problem management experience, preferred
- Must be able to think independently to prioritize work activities.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking abilities.
- Prevents recurrence of issues by identifying trends and implementing fix.
- Candidate would need to work independently within their region, ensuring a physical and virtual presence.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Must have excellent time management and organizational skills, work independently, and have a sense of urgency prioritizing resolution of issues that affect business workflow and patient care.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and adapt to changing business priorities.
- Broad knowledge of PC applications.
- Ability to manage project work.
- Ability to define and analyze to recommend changes for process and system improvements.
- Commitment to customer service.
- Broad knowledge related to hardware configurations and troubleshooting.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Broad knowledge of hardware and network skills.
- Deadline oriented, team oriented.
- Ability to coordinate and work with other departments.
- Demonstrated initiative, with the ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to apply knowledge and analytical thinking to work through issues.
- Ability to communicate with multiple levels of staff.
- Flexible, self-driven and go getter type personality.
- Must be willing to travel greater than 70% of the time in region.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and maintain adequate auto insurance.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans