Physical Therapy Recruiter Remote Full Time
Concentra is the nation’s largest provider of workplace health services and we proudly own and operate 500+ outpatient clinics across the United States.
Are you a professional with a keen focus on quality who will make a difference in the way we provide healthcare?
As a Concentra therapy recruiter on the forefront of providing an excellent applicant and candidate experience, as well as ensuring we have quality clinicians providing best-in-class care to our patients, you will be responsible for collaborating and work side by side with the hiring managers to attract, hire and retain the best employees, while growing a proven pipeline (i.e., PRN, part-time, full-time/direct hire, etc).
What you will do:
- You will partner with field leadership to craft and review job requisitions, defining and validating key position requirements (i.e. education, experience, technical competencies, travel and/or relocation requirements).
- Using traditional and non-traditional resources you will identify and attract quality candidates. Source, recruit, and screen candidates for a variety of skill sets and multiple positions to include contract, contract to perm, and permanent placement opportunities.
- Responsible for negotiating job offer details and extend offers of employment.
- Are you able to maintain a pipeline of a strong bench for future consideration?
- Accurately document and track candidates in the applicant tracking system.
- Establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and communication with managers, peers, and candidates.
- Actively participate and contribute to process improvement strategies and projects within the Recruiting Team as well as the Human Resources Team.
Who you are:
- Well organized, detail oriented, and have the capacity to multi-task in a dynamic work environment
- Demonstrable ability to self-motivate and work independently and as part of a team
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively provide valuable and timely customer service to candidates, hiring managers and senior level management.
- Do you have a basic understanding of current federal/state regulations related to employment (i.e. EEOC, OFCCP, etc)?
- General Human Resources knowledge and understanding of common recruiting metrics
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Five years therapy recruiting experience preferred
What we offer:
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Work Remotely