Physical Therapist Outpatient Orthopedics
Are you searching for the perfect work/life balance and also passionate about having free evenings and weekends to spend time with family and friends? Are you passionate about finding a quality place to work every single day? Concentra Medical Center is recruiting a Licensed Physical Therapist.
We are the nation’s largest provider of workplace health services, and we proudly own and operate 500+ outpatient clinics across the United States, offering Occupational Medicine, Urgent Care, Physical Therapy and Advanced Specialist services. Our practice is responsible for treating one out of every five injuries sustained in the workplace. Our mission is to improve the health of America’s workforce, one patient at a time.
• Ensure delivery of high quality patient care services.
• Perform direct patient care, including evaluation of muscle, skeletal, neurological and other physical
• Support and encourage multidisciplinary coordination of treatment.
• Ensure proper documentation of patient care.
• Maintain professional standards through compliance with quality assurance policies/ procedures as
well as applicable regulations and corporate policies.
• Implement effective communication with own and other departments' staff, with medical staff and
patients to ensure coordinated efforts and provision of high quality service and optimal patient care.
• Demonstrate effective problem-solving and conflict-resolution abilities.
• Inform Administrator of department problems, needs and solutions in a timely manner.
• Plan, design, implement and interpret specific physical therapy treatment programs for patients to
facilitate the patient's recovery and attainment of maximum physical potential.
• Educate patients in the proper care and use of supports and performance of exercise programs.
• Perform or delegate patient treatment to include modalities, therapeutic exercises, gait training and
• Follow appropriate documentation and reporting procedures.
• Secure prescription for each patient treated.
• Work closely with the physician to ensure comprehensive delivery of services and quality patient
• Assist marketing staff with tours as necessary.
• Take all necessary precautions to protect center assets and property against loss or waste through
negligence or dishonesty.
Concentra is a national health care
company focused on improving
America’s health, one patient at a
time. Through our affiliated
clinicians, we provide occupational
medicine, urgent care, primary care,
physical therapy, and wellness
services. Concentra also serves
employers by providing a broad
range of onsite health services in
worksite medical facilities.
• Participate in professional development by attending center meetings and outside educational
• Communicates with the Outcome Assurance Injury Coordinator or the Case Manager for each
• Communication regarding the patients’ objective progress, compliance with the program,
compliance with attendance of scheduled appointments, the therapist’s estimated time frame until
discharged from therapy.
• Participates in clinical instruction of university occupational therapy and/or occupational therapist
• Participates with the evaluation of the effectiveness of the rehabilitation quality management
process and assist in new and improved processes.
• Ensures compliance with rules and regulations established by the relevant licensing, certification
and accrediting bodies.
• This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program
• Masters’ Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program, preferred
• Licensed as a Physical Therapist in the work state
• Customarily a new graduate to at least five years of demonstrated experience in an orthopedic
setting with use of modalities, therapeutic exercises and isokinetic equipment
• Ortho-outpatient experience, preferred
Concentra offers a full complement of benefits including:
- Many of our clinics offer working hours M-F, 8 to 5, no nights, no weekends
- Our robust time off program includes PTO, Holidays, CME, & Extended Illness Days
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
Are you ready to make Concentra your final career destination? We're looking forward to hearing from you today.
This position is eligible to earn a base compensation rate in the range of $82,339.28 to $108,341.16 annually depending, on job-related factors as permitted by applicable law, such as level of experience, geographic location where the work is performed, and/or seniority.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans