Occupational Therapist CHT Outpatient Orthopedics
Concentra is a national health care company focused on improving America’s workforce, one patient at a time. Through our affiliated clinicians, we provide occupational medicine, urgent care, primary care, physical therapy, and wellness services. Concentra also serves employers by providing a broad range of onsite health services in worksite medical facilities.
The occupational therapist will perform clinical duties including evaluations, formulating a treatment plan and ensuring that all aspects of the treatment plan are carried out concurrent with the medical protocols established by Concentra.
• Ensure delivery of high quality patient care services
• Perform direct patient care, including evaluation of muscle, skeletal, neurological and other physical problems.
• Support and encourage multidisciplinary coordination of treatment.
• Ensure proper documentation of patient care.
• Maintain professional standards through compliance with quality assurance policies/ procedures as well as applicable regulations and corporate policies.
• Implement effective communication with own and other departments' staff, with medical staff and patients to ensure coordinated efforts and provision of high quality service and optimal patient care.
• Demonstrate effective problem-solving and conflict-resolution abilities
• Inform Therapy Director of department problems, needs and solutions in a timely manner
• Plan, design, implement and interpret specific physical therapy treatment programs for patients to facilitate the patient's recovery and attainment of maximum physical potential
• Educate patients in the proper care and use of supports and performance of exercise programs.
• Perform or delegate patient treatment to include modalities, therapeutic exercises, gait training and hydrotherapy.
• Follow appropriate documentation and reporting procedures.
• Secure prescription for each patient treated.
• Work closely with the physician to ensure comprehensive delivery of services and quality patient care.
• Assist marketing staff with tours as necessary.
• Take all necessary precautions to protect center assets and property against loss or waste through negligence or dishonesty.
• Participate in professional development by attending center meetings and outside educational seminars.
• Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited college/university
• Current state licensure as an Occupational Therapist
• Successful completion of the National Registry Examination
• Successfully passed Hand Therapy Certification Exam preferred
• Customarily has at least two or more years of demonstrated clinical experience with hand, wrist and elbow rehabilitation; three years of clinical experience without an occupational health background or two years with occupational health background
• Concentra Core Competencies of Service Mentality, Attention to Detail, Sense of Urgency, Initiative and Flexibility
• Ability to make decisions or solve problems by using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives, and propose quality solutions
• Outstanding customer service skills as well as the ability to deal with people in a manner which shows tact and professionalism
• The ability to properly handle sensitive and confidential information (including HIPAA and PHI) in accordance with federal and state laws and company policies
• Demonstrated willingness to participate in initial and ongoing training as required.
• Demonstrated effective communication and interaction with employers, patients, providers and other employees.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain working relationship with all levels of employees.
• Demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
• Demonstrated computer skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge with all state specific and OSHA requirements regarding radiological procedures.
• Must successfully complete orientation and training as well as demonstrate competency in all required physical therapy tasks.
Concentra offers a full complement of benefits including:
- Many of our clinics offer working hours M-F, 8 to 5, no nights, no weekends
- Our robust time off program includes PTO, Holidays, CME, & Extended Illness Days
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This position is eligible to earn a base compensation rate in the range of $80,824.45 to $106,347.96 depending on job-related factors as permitted by applicable law, such as level of experience, geographic location where the work is performed, and/or seniority.
Are you ready to make Concentra your final career destination? We're looking forward to hearing from you today.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans