Podiatrist Sacramento, CA Consultant
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a Podiatrist to provide specialist services to our team. Concentra Advanced Specialists assist in the management of medically complex patients, expedite return to work and functional restoration. Working collaboratively with medical and therapy providers, you will provide specialist services, both non-surgical and surgical, for podiatric neuromusculoskeletal work related injuries to the foot and ankle. In addition, you will communicate with employers and take an active role in the case management. The treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and comfort.
- Half a day per week or biweekly
- Flexible scheduling with consideration of your private practice.
- Preferred experience in treating patients with work related injuries.
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited DPM program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction.
- Board Certification through ABPM
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans