Physical Therapist Outpatient Orthopedics Van Nuys, CA Full Time
U.S. Healthworks has joined the Concentra family, here’s a few reasons why you should too. For starters, no one is more committed to your success than we are. At Concentra, we invest in you to make sure you get the training you need to advance in your profession and in your career. Add to that a culture where you always report to a therapist-led management team and the career choice is clear. Bring your talent to Concentra. We have ambitious plans for the future – yours as well as ours.
As a Concentra Physical Therapist, your input in the day-to-day function of the center matters. You will affect change in your patients’ lives by evaluating and treating patients with various musculoskeletal injuries. Your ability to help solve challenges and provide assistance to center colleagues to identify issues will allow you to develop leadership skills and the opportunity to propel yourself up the leadership ladder.
- Evaluate and treat patients with various musculoskeletal injuries
- Communicate treatment plans and evaluations effectively to medical teams
- Report patient progress to in-house doctors and specialty doctors such as orthopedic surgeons and hand surgeons
- Provide assistance to center colleagues in identifying issues
- Get involved with professional education and development opportunities
- BS or Master's Degree in Physical Therapy
- Current license for state where practicing
JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- Ortho-outpatient experience preferred
When you build your career with us, you’ll work with a therapist-led management team. That means you’ll be working with - and for - people who understand what you do, and why you do it. And rest assured, that’s just the beginning of our advantages.
- We assist with the cost of Manual Therapy Institute Certification
- We provide generous tuition reimbursement
- We focus on an outpatient orthopedic/sports medicine approach to therapy
- We feature a robust student program with opportunities to teach and mentor
- We offer therapists the opportunity to grow and share in the success they help create
We’re in the perfect position for a future filled with growth and success. Want to be a part of it? If you’re looking for the chance to do more with your talent it’s time to learn more about the career advantages at Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled