Assistant Medical Center Manager Van Nuys, CA
One of the largest health care companies in the nation, Concentra has an opportunity for an Assistant Center Operations Director. The Assistant Center Operations Director acts as a proponent from within, facilitating procedures to ensure superior customer service. With support, this individual assists the coordination of activities of your center colleagues and cultivates positive, open communication between Concentra corporate offices and the center.
This is a hands-on, thrive-on-learning-new-skill-sets, incredible opportunity to gain additional health care knowledge with a company that is devoted to excellence in patient care and customer experience. Your Center Operations Director will work with you daily to prepare for career growth and fine-tune your leadership skills.
In addition to front line medical center tasks the Assistant Center Operations Director will partner with the Center Operations Director in, but not limited, to the below areas:
- Assists in ensuring the financial performance of the center.
- Assists Center Medical Director with the hiring, training, disciplining and terminating of colleagues.
- Assists in enhancing communication between Client Company and Center and identification of problems with service to clients.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Demonstrated excellent leadership skills.
- Demonstrated familiarity with principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, and personnel information systems.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while under pressure
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Clinic environment
- High School degree or equivalent work experience.
JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- 0 - 1 year supervisory lead experience
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled