Coding and Compliance Analyst Valencia CA Full Time
From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
Primarily responsible for providing data analytics and reporting in support of the Coding and Compliance Department as needed. Also function as the department EA for ordering supplies, preparing and shipping clinical training materials and other EA duties as assigned.
- Run reports, compile and abstract data based per the requestors requirements.
- Manage and produce daily/weekly/monthly standard reporting as established by management
- Maintain supply inventory for department personnel
- Print, assemble and ship specialty training binders when needed.
- Communicate with clinic personnel on initiatives when input is required from the center to complete an assignment.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Associate degree from an accredited college preferred
- Medical Coding course completion preferred
- Proven minimum 2 years work experience as a data analyst preferable in a healthcare setting.
- Experience with database reporting using industry standard tools and databases e. Sequel, SAS, Crystal Reports, Excel.
- Proficient in spreadsheet formulation and functionality using Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of database abstraction techniques for reporting and data analytics
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Ability to make decisions or solve problems by using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives, and propose quality solutions
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to accuracy and detail.
- Ability to work to and adhere to deadlines
- Outstanding customer service skills as well as the ability to deal with people in a manner which shows tact and professionalism
- The ability to properly handle sensitive and confidential information (including HIPAA and PHI) in accordance with federal and state laws and company policies
- Strong interpersonal skills including clear, concise and appropriate written and verbal communication.
- Production, accurate task completion focus
- High energy, accustomed to fast paced, high production environment
- Professional in appearance and demeanor
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.