Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Torrance, CA Full Time Float
At Concentra, we think you should have a life as well as a career. That’s why our schedules give you back your weekends. We also think you should have more time to dedicate to your patients. That’s why we do our best to eliminate paperwork and administrative tasks. Most important of all, we think planning for the future is the key to staying out in front. That’s why we’ve recently added U.S. Healthworks to our organization. We’ve created one remarkable place to build your career, when you think about it.
Helping people get back to work is what we do. Giving incredibly talented people the resources and the support they need to make a difference is how we do it. If you’re ready to build your career with the industry leader, we’re ready to talk about your future at Concentra.
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program
- Procedural skill are a plus
- Prefer a minimum of two years of clinical experience
- More time practicing medicine – real support, less paperwork, no scheduling
- Medical leadership career path – training, collaboration, influence best practices
- Practice end-to-end care – low acuity cases
- Proven processes - integrated approach to improving health outcomes
- A schedule that gives you free time – your holidays and weekends are yours
If you want to pursue a career that offers more of what you’re looking for, there’s one more thing you need to do. Apply now!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled