Physician Center Medical Director Santa Rosa, CA
At Concentra, our Medical Directors spend the majority of their time clinically treating patients; the remaining time is focused on recruiting, business metrics, patient/client happiness and center management. This role offers an opportunity for physicians to blend their love of patient care with their management skills, working for the leader in the workplace health industry.
As a Clinic Medical Director, you are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians committed to exceptional patient care. Additionally, you will facilitate efficient and effective center operations by balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a clinical environment. This is an extraordinary opportunity for you to make a difference as you watch your clinical and leadership skills impact the health of America’s workforce.
Why Choose Us
Through our evidenced based medicine approach, Concentra’s goal is to provide quality patient care while treating everyone with friendliness, skill, and respect. We strive daily to promote a diverse environment of acceptance and compassion for our colleagues and cultivate a welcoming atmosphere where our patients can heal.
As we’ve grown, we’ve expanded into urgent care, wellness services, administration, onsite health and wellness centers, and telemedicine. All these services together make achieving health easier and more accessible for our patients, clients, colleagues, and all provide you with unmatched support, education, career advancement opportunities, and benefits.
Patient Care/ Clinical Outcomes
- Clinic-based position providing direct patient care, leading by example, and creating an exceptional patient
- Ensures day-to-day execution of medical model collaborating with therapists and specialists to drive optimal clinical outcomes and case
- Monitors key clinical center metrics that are provided by Clinical Analytics relative to quality
- Manages clinicians, support staff, and complies with APC supervisory
- Creates a professional and collaborative working environment.
- Works with leaders to identify and implement changes to ensure continuous clinical
- Ensures compliance with individual State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/WC
Patient, Employer, Payer Experience
- Maintains relationships with center clients and payers.
- Works with clinic leadership team to manage clinical and support staffing levels.
- Promotes, cultivates, and exemplifies Orange Book values for all clinic
- Develops colleague success through all aspects of the talent life cycle for staff clinicians and support staff within the
- Fosters an environment of collaboration, professionalism, patient/colleague safety, quality care, continuous improvement and reward and
- Leads and promotes collaboration within clinic leadership team and across disciplines to achieve clinical and business outcomes.
- Accountable for understanding and input on clinic financial and outcomes to achieve annual business
- Promotes clinic initiatives and workflows that are consistent with those in other
- Possess financial awareness and provides input to clinic budget and key business
- Preferred Board Certification or Eligibility in an ABMS or AOA recognized specialty
- Active and unrestricted medical license
- Unrestricted DEA license and dispensing license for state of jurisdiction (required prior to start date)
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare
- FMCSA NRCME certification preferred or willingness to obtain
- Many of our clinics offer working hours M-F, 8 to 5, no nights, no weekends, no holidays – along with 30+ days off a year.
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Compensation package:
- Competitive base salary with annual merit increase opportunity
- Monthly Director Stipend
- Monthly RVU Bonus Incentive
- Quarterly Quality Care Bonus Incentive
- Claims Based Medical Malpractice Coverage, including Tail coverage
- Reimbursement for dues on renewal of applicable licensure, certifications, memberships, etc
- Generous Paid Time Off package for new colleagues include:
- 24 days of Paid Time Off (annually, with roll-over)
- 6 days of Paid Illness Days (annually, with roll-over)
- 5 days of Paid CME Time (annually)
- 6 Paid Holidays
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Unmatched potential to grow your career, whether it be leadership or subject matter expert
- Tickets at Work: Corporate Discounts with most Fortune 500 goods & services
- Relocation assistance available upon request
- Opportunity to teach residents and students
This position is eligible to earn a base compensation rate in the range of $285,482.83 to $300,574.68 depending on job-related factors as permitted by applicable law, such as level of experience, geographic location where the work is performed, and/or seniority.
Concentra provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected categories. In addition, Concentra Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.