Concentra seeks a PRN chiropractor. From our Dallas’ corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
Chiropractic Providers are responsible for the care, direction and progression of chiropractic treatments and patients. They are a viable member of the therapeutic rehabilitation team and will assist in department maintenance, supervision of department staff as needed and delivering the best quality care possible.
- Evaluate the functioning of the neuromusculoskeletal system and the spine using systems of chiropractic diagnosis.
- Function as a member of a multi-discipline healthcare team
- Consult with and refer patients to appropriate health practitioners when necessary
- Counsel patients about general wellness, posture, nutrition, sleeping habits, stress management and other matters when necessary
- Diagnose musculoskeletal dysfunction by reviewing patients’ health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and interpreting X-Rays.
- Maintain accurate case histories of patients
- Perform a series of manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body in order to correct the musculoskeletal system
- Advise patients about Chiropractic procedures and recommended courses of treatment
- Analyze x-rays in order to locate the sources of the patients’ difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Doctorate of Chiropractic degree from an accredited program and/or approved by Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
JOB RELAVENT EXPERIENCE:
- New graduate to five years of clinical experience in multiple clinical settings. Emphasis in orthopedics preferred.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, standards and techniques of chiropractic care.
- Knowledge of organizational policies, regulations and procedures to administer chiropractic patient care.
- Knowledge of use and maintenance of equipment and instruments to administer chiropractic patient care.
- Knowledge of common contraindications and precautions in the delivery of chiropractic patient care.
- Skill in appropriate documentation and maintaining patient care records.
- Skill in time management, planning and workload control.
- Skill in identifying problems and recommending solutions.
- Skill in developing and maintaining medical quality assurance and quality control standards.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective communication and working relationships with management, physicians, therapists, patients, medical staff and the general public.
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- 401(k) with Employer Match
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans