Field Sales Account Executive
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Do you want to use your problem solving skills and knowledge of sales to help improve the health of America's workforce? At Concentra, we serve more than 500 medical centers and 130 onsite clinics nationwide. Concentra colleagues remain fueled by our driving purpose: to provide outstanding patient experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, and caring manner. We do this by putting all customers first.
In this role, the Field Account Executive (FAE) is primarily responsible to facilitate customer and prospect meetings in order to identify and sell Concentra’s suite of services. The FAE is supported by a lead development representative who schedules initial meetings with qualified leads. The FAE will continue the customer through the buying cycle.
- Strategically evaluates and assess customer and prospect needs through various activities conducted throughout sales cycle
- Analyze organizational charts of prospects and customers to uncover decision makers, influencers, and buying centers to progress the sale
- Thoroughly research decision makers by persona and industry types in order to formulate solution value proposition
- Work with sales leadership to create close plan to include multi-level engagement of customer through various scheduled meetings along the sales process
- Facilitates all customer meetings using various technology
- Identify internal Concentra stakeholders to include in customer meetings throughout the sales process
- Gain formal commitment from customer to utilize Concentra’s services
- Exceed sales targets and expectations
- Coordinate the timely set-up of Concentra Service Package to ensure smooth implementation for customer
- Communicate weekly achievements and customer pipeline status to Concentra leadership
- Meticulously run a clean, thorough, and up to date sales funnel via CRM in order to forecast customer usage accurately and timely as needed
- Maintain thorough understanding of competitive landscape within territory
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- In lieu of an undergraduate degree, the ratio is 1:1 meaning one year of college is equal to one year of directly related work experience in sales and vice versa
- Customarily has at least four or more years of sales experience
- Concentra Core Competencies of Service Mentality, Attention to Detail, Sense of Urgency, Initiative and Flexibility
- The ability to properly handle sensitive and confidential information (including HIPAA and PHI) in accordance with federal and state laws and company policies
- Ability to make decisions or solve problems by using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives, and propose quality solutions
- Outstanding customer service skills as well as the ability to deal with people in a manner which shows tact and professionalism
- Experience with solution and value-based selling
- Demonstrated use of Zoom and/or other customer interacting technology
- Successful service sales experience
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- High ability to handle time effectively
- Outstanding organization and leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Medical, Vision, Prescription, Telehealth, & Dental Plans
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Extended Illness Days Offered
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Employee Discounts
This job requires access to confidential and critical information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
This position is eligible to earn a base compensation rate in the range of $68,000 to $69,000 depending on job-related factors as permitted by applicable law, such as level of experience, geographic location where the work is performed, and/or seniority.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Concentra is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/veterans