Radiologic Technologist - Work in Hawaii - Relocation Bonus available!
Insterested in traveling to Hawaii for 1-2 years?
Concentra is offering a competitive Compensation and fully Benefited package, along with a $15,000 bonus to support with relocation and living expenses.
**Accepting Experienced and New Grad Applicants **
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Concentra is the nation’s largest provider of workplace health services (Occupational Health).We proudly own and operate 500+ outpatient clinics across the United States, offering Occupational Medicine, Urgent Care, Physical Therapy and Advanced Specialist services. As we’ve grown, we’ve expanded into Wellness Services, Onsite Health and Telemedicine. Our practice is responsible for treating one out of every five injuries sustained in the workplace, and we stand behind our mission to improve the health of America’s workforce, one patient at a time.
As an Radiologic Technologist, Concentra will empower you to learn and perform a variety of facets in medical care. Not only will you manage diagnostic x-ray exams and produce x-ray imaging, you will also have the opportunity to support and directly perform other routine procedures and assist the back office team.
Schedule: Full-Time / 40 hours a week / M-F 8a-5p
Location: Honolulu, HI
Offering up to $15,000 in Bonuses (Includes relocation assistance)
- Minimum of 1 year commitment; preferrably 2 years
- Concentra will pay to obtain Hawaii RT License
- Position patient under X-Ray machine, adjust immobilization devices, and provide appropriate radiation protection
- Adjust switches regulating length and intensity of exposure and make minor adjustments to equipment
- Administers routine X-Ray exams as ordered by the treating clinician and in accordance with scope of state license
- Maintains quality assurance by performing appropriate validity tests and keeping quality assurance records
- Performs ancillary testing and tasks (including but not limited to vaccines and injections, phlebotomy, pulmonary function tests, audiogram testing and respirator fit testing) as ordered by treating clinicians
- Performs Department of Transportation and Non-DOT drug and alcohol testing
Keywords: Radiologic Tech | Rad Tech | X-Ray Tech | Xray Tech | XRT | Radiology Tech
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Current licensure by the state in which employed, if state offers a licensing certification program
- Current registration with The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), or have an equivalent Radiologic Technology credentialing agency
- CPR/First Aid Certification (preferred)
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Helps lift patients weighting up to 300 pounds to place them in appropriate positions for operation of equipment. Specific vision abilities required for this job include vision acuity at least normal or corrected vision, the ability to adjust focus and have color translation perception, the ability to discern the differences in color that allows to operate equipment and review documents/developed films.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Medical, Vision, Prescription, Telehealth, & Dental Plans
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Extended Illness Days Offered
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Reimbursement for CE Credits, Professional Dues, and Association Membership fees
- Commuter Benefits
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Employee Discounts
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans