Schedule: Full-Teim / 40 hours / Nights
Location: Kearny Mesa, CA
Offering up to $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Concentra is the nation’s largest provider of workplace health services (Occupational Health).We proudly own and operate 500+ outpatient clinics across the United States, offering Occupational Medicine, Urgent Care, Physical Therapy and Advanced Specialist services. As we’ve grown, we’ve expanded into Wellness Services, Onsite Health and Telemedicine. Our practice is responsible for treating one out of every five injuries sustained in the workplace, and we stand behind our mission to improve the health of America’s workforce, one patient at a time.
As an Radiologic Technologist, Concentra will empower you to learn and perform a variety of facets in medical care. Not only will you manage diagnostic x-ray exams and produce x-ray imaging, you will also have the opportunity to support and directly perform other routine procedures and assist the back office team.
Join Concentra,and you’ll experience a culture where the opportunities to advance your career are endless! We’ll provide you with: job stability, continuous on-the-job training, long-term career paths and growth, competitive compensation and salary package coupled with exceptional benefits and working for a healthcare organization that’s quickly growing and making a difference!
Keywords: Radiologic Tech | Rad Tech | X-Ray Tech | Xray Tech | XRT | Radiology Tech | ARRT
- Prepares patients for X-Ray exams, positions patients based upon the type of procedure to be performed.
- Administers routine X-Ray exams as ordered by the treating clinician.
- Adjusts switches regulating length and intensity of exposure.
- Maintains quality assurance by performing appropriate validity tests and keeping quality assurance records, as required by Concentra X-Ray Compliance Manual.
- Maintains radiological film files and storage, pulls X-Rays as requested for referrals and/or copying.
- Keep logs for X-Rays sent out for referrals. Positions patient under X-Ray machine, adjusts immobilization devices, and provides appropriate radiation protection.
- Administers drugs or chemical mixtures orally or as enemas to render organs opaque.
- Assists in treating diseased or affected areas of body under supervision of Physician, by exposing area to specified concentrations of x-rays for prescribed periods of time.
- Prepares reports and maintains records of services rendered.
- Keeps logs for X-Rays sent out for referrals.
- Makes minor adjustments to equipment.
- Assists providers during examination and treatment.
- Maintains and operates all medical devices and equipment, including calibration and record keeping in accordance with current policy and procedures.otice.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Current licensure by the state in which employed, if state offers a licensing certification program
- Current registration with The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), or have an equivalent Radiologic Technology credentialing agency
- CPR/First Aid Certification (preferred)
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Helps lift patients weighting up to 300 pounds to place them in appropriate positions for operation of equipment. Specific vision abilities required for this job include vision acuity at least normal or corrected vision, the ability to adjust focus and have color translation perception, the ability to discern the differences in color that allows to operate equipment and review documents/developed films.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Medical, Vision, Prescription, Telehealth, & Dental Plans
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Extended Illness Days Offered
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Reimbursement for CE Credits, Professional Dues, and Association Membership fees
- Commuter Benefits
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Employee Discounts
This position is eligible to earn a base compensation rate in the state range of $26.00 to $38.00 hourly depending on job-related factors as permitted by applicable law, such as level of experience, geographic location where the work is performed, and/or seniority.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans