Anesthesia Pain Specialist Consultant San Diego, CA Consultant
Concentra is a leader in industrial health care and is one of the largest health care companies in the nation. We are searching for a qualified Anesthesia Pain Specialist to provide specialist services for our patients. Concentra Advanced Specialists assist in the management of medically complex patients, expedite return to work and functional restoration.
Working collaboratively with medical and therapy providers, you will provide specialist services, both non-surgical and surgical, for orthopedic, neuromusculoskeletal work related injuries leading to acute and chronic pain. In addition, you will communicate with employers and adjusters on occasion and take an active role in the case management. The treatments, including both medical and interventional procedures related to pain management that you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and comfort.
- Half a day per week or biweekly
- Flexible scheduling with consideration of your private practice.
- Preferred experience in treating patients with work related injuries.
- Licensure requirements of the state of practice.
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Board certification or board eligibility in the field of anesthesia pain management
This is 1099/Contractor, supplemental practice opportunity.
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran