Performs Medical Assistant duties, and applies X-rays to patients for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes within scope of limited scope X-ray practice as directed by physician and concurrent with Concentra medical protocols, all in accordance with Concentra policies, practices, and procedures.
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Medical Assistant Certification/License in accordance to state requirements and applicable regulations of jurisdiction.
- Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist Certificate (LMRT) or Certification from similar Radiologic Technology Program.
- At least six months experience in clinical operations or medical office work.
- Post high school coursework and training new graduate of 9 months or less in medical assistant or medical Specialist program and/or graduate of accredited medical assistant school or minimum of 6 months directly applicable work experience.
DEMONSTRATED BASIC JOB-RELATED SKILLS/COMPETENCIES:
- Familiar with routine medical procedures
- Operation and control of equipment
- Effective speaking to convey information
- Equipment operation monitoring
- Reading comprehension
- Active listening
- Social perceptiveness
- Technology design abilities to generate or adapt equipment and technology to serve user needs
- Written comprehension
- Information ordering
- Speech clarity
- Service orientation
- Clinic environment.
- Spend significant amount of time standing.
- Wearing of specialized protective equipment.
- Use hands to control handle or feel objects, tools or controls.
- This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled