From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
As one of the largest and most rapidly expanding health care companies in the nation, we are looking for a Customer Experience Manager (CEM) to support our National Account Executives and Major Account Executives. The National Account Executives and Major Account Executives are responsible for 200 national employer clients and 360 major clients. Each CEM can expect to work with the National Account/Major Account Executives to manage a book of business of approximately 25 – 75 employer clients.
The CEM will partner with their National Account Executive and Major Account Executive counterparts to maintain and grow revenue.
The CEM will understand each client’s expectations as they build and cultivate on-going customer relationships through regular communication and work with key stakeholders within Concentra as required meeting and exceeding the client’s expectations.
Are you ready to make a real difference, helping to create the future of healthcare? We offer excellent benefits and a culture focused on well-being and ongoing success. Consider joining Concentra as a Customer Experience Manager.
- Engage the existing national and major clients directly to understand their business needs and develop business solutions to address those needs. This can include medical record support, billing issue resolution, employer updates and IT support.
- Initiate updates to assigned accounts based on customer needs.
- Communicate the client’s business goals in updates to the account profiles to ensure the service package(s) at the centers are accurate and the employer (patient) receives the proper services.
- Proactively review client account (service packages, pricing, locations, contacts, autocomm etc.) to identify problematic and potential problematic areas and develop and implement corrective action plan to address.
- Effectively collaborate with Operations, Central Billing Offices, Medical, Physical Therapy, QII, IT and Sales leadership teams to identify issues, root cause analysis and resolve national and major employer issues and communicate the resolutions to the client in a timely manner.
- When new business is secured work closely with national and major sales in overseeing and managing the implementation of new national and major accounts in required systems.
- Understand and embrace client ecosystem and maintain balance of ecosystem.
- Position will be an individual contributor and does not have any direct or indirect reports.
- No budgetary responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Job related experience
- Account management.
- Customer service experience.
- Large national/regional client’s relationship building preferred.
- Computer experience w/Microsoft Office/Microsoft Products
- Superior communication skills interacting with clients and working cross functionally at all business levels whether verbally or in writing.
- Decision making, problem solving, root cause analysis and analytical capabilities.
- Organizational and time management skills a must.
- Results and resolution-oriented.
- Excellent follow up skills.
- Issue identification, tracking and timely resolution.
- Must utilize sound judgment, reliable rationale and common sense.
- Attention to detail.
- Familiarity/experience utilizing Client Relationship Management tool(s)
- Strong drive to exceed client expectations.
- Ability to handle complex and difficult client situations.
- Assert oneself appropriately, with firmness and respect.
- Work collaboratively and cooperatively with others.
- Confident in abilities.
- Self-awareness – emotional intelligence.
- Eager to learn and grow in role
- Welcoming, Respectful and Skillful
Working conditions/physical demands
Travel – As required
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled