Physical Therapist Clinic Therapy Director San Carlos, CA Full Time
We’re investing in our future by investing in yours.
As a Clinic Therapy Director with Concentra, you will have the opportunity to positively shape health care in your community. We're one of the largest Physical Therapy providers in the nation and we 're committed to the success of our team. At Concentra, you will work in concert with medical and operational professionals and provide needed therapy interventions to injured patients.
How can working in workplace health at Concentra work for you? When you build your career with us, you can expect career advantages that are second to none:
- We assist with the cost of Manual Therapy Institute Certification
- We provide generous tuition reimbursement for continuing education opportunities so you can stay on the cutting edge of Physical Therapy
- We offer an outpatient orthopedic/sports medicine approach to therapy
- We feature a robust student program with opportunities for mentoring and instruction
- We offer therapists the opportunity to grow and share in the success they help create
- We offer a M-F schedule that lets you have a life as well as a career
Your creative decision-making, intuitive business sense and drive for results, working with Concentra’s premier injury management system will provide the highest quality of therapy and outcomes to your patients. Working with the Center Leadership team you will grow business by championing Concentra’s early intervention model in the acute rehabilitation of injured individuals.
- Bachelor of Science or advanced degree in Physical Therapy
- Licensure requirements of jurisdiction
- Manual Therapy experience
If you’re looking for an organization that's passionate about your personal and professional growth and you are ready to make a difference, Apply Today.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.