Bilingual Medical Assistant (San Bernardino)
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Up to $2,500 sign on bonus!!!
This is a 24/7 location, flexibility with your schedule is preferred.
Concentra has an opening for a Medical Support Specialist. When you build your career with Concentra, you will utilize your Medical Assistant training to learn and grow alongside a dedicated team, making a positive impact on our patient experience, their quality of care and happiness.
As a Medical Assistant you will:
- Work one-on-one with patients as a health care provider
- Monitor the flow of onboarding patients and delivering routine medical care
- Handle blood draws, injections, EKGs, vitals, drug screens, rooming patients and much more.
- Our Medical Assistant greet our patients, obtain their medical histories and verify patient information
- Prepares patients for physical examinations, including taking vital signs and performing all required testing
- Provide assistance during examinations and treatment
- Perform ancillary testing and tasks as directed by the Center Medical Director (including but not limited to PFT, EKG, injections, audiograms, blood draws, etc.) and as certified
- Performs DOT and Non-DOT drug and alcohol testing
- In addition to Medical Assistant duties, you will be cross trained to perform Front Office duties including greeting patients, obtaining authorization, check in/out, communication of wait times, etc.
- Experience in ortho/complementary specialties (acu/chiro) preferred
- Will be required to be cross-trained in all areas of the clinic to include primary and specialty
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program, training as a medical assistant, or military medical specialist with current credentials in the state of employment
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, clinical office environment
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA, RMA) preferred but not required
- Prefer applicants who are conversationally fluent, can read and write in both English and Spanish
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Be part of a committed team that’s growing fast and making a difference. At many locations, you’ll enjoy a M-F schedule and work with leading edge technologies that continuously advance your knowledge and skills.
This position is eligible to earn a base compensation rate in the state range of $18.48 to $26.82 hourly depending on job-related factors as permitted by applicable law, such as level of experience, geographic location where the work is performed, and/or seniority.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans