Executive Assistant North Sacramento, CA
JOB SUMMARY: Relying on judgment and experience to assists Executive with daily activities and projects in accordance with Concentra policies, practices and procedures.
Ensures the delivery of exceptional customer by putting all customers (internal and external) first and displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitors current status of department work to resolve issues within scope of authority and/or notify appropriate party for resolution, and inform supervisor of operational problems.
- Anticipates and prepares materials needed by the supervisor for conferences, correspondence, appointments, meetings, telephone calls, etc.
- Read publications, regulations, and directives and takes action or refers those that are important to supervisor and staff.
- Handles a variety of matters involving contact with various departmental staff
- Maintains and compiles various department financial, human resource, and statistical reports and logs
- Records minutes and notes and commitments made by supervisor or staff during meetings and arranges for implementation or staff follow up.
- Prepares special or one-time reports, summaries or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant information from a variety of sources.
- Reads and routes incoming mail
- Composes letters and memoranda from verbal direction, dictation, or from knowledge of company policies and procedures using a PC software package.
- Assists in some administrative details, usually of a confidential nature.
- Composes, types and disseminates routine correspondence
- Files correspondence and other records
- Answers telephone and gives information to callers or routes call to appropriate person and places outgoing calls.
- Schedules appointments and arranges meetings, conferences and appointments for supervisor
- Greets visitors, ascertains nature of business, and conducts visitors to employer or appropriate person
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed matter
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Office environment
DEMONSTRATED BASIC JOB-RELATED SKILLS/COMPETENCIES:
- Proficient in PC word processing software such as Word and spreadsheet software such as Excel
- Excellent ability to interface with people using tact and diplomacy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organization and detail-oriented skills
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail to review and edit text and prepare various written documents
JOB RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years directly related job experience
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information manage
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans