Concentra Open Interview Day 6/30
Do you want to use your problem solving skills and expertise knowledge of finance to help heal the workers of America? At Concentra, we serve 44 states in 522+ clinics across the country. Concentra colleagues remain fueled by our driving purpose: to provide outstanding patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, and caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first.
Concentra's Central Billing Office is still growing and has immediate openings to support our increasing business needs.
We're hosting open interviews Thursday June 30th!
- DIRECT position with the company (permanent opportunities that offer growth opportunities)
- Full time Onsite opportunities
- Competitive work schedules (Monday- Friday first shift)
- Competitive wages with quarterly and annual bonuses
- Insurance offered- medical, dental, vision
- PTO and 401k with company match
Please come in and meet with our team if you have experience in the following:
- Medical Accounts Receivable /Medical collections
- Patient Account Management
- Medical Billing
- Cash /Payment Posting
- Customer Service (medical office, retail, cash handling)
We offer paid training !
DATE: Thursday June 30th, 2022
TIME: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Interview and work address:
10760 4th Street, Suite 220
Rancho Cucamonga, California
** Please bring an updated physical copy of your resume to interview**
** If the current openings are not a good fit, please feel free to share with friends and family **
Please be sure to bring along a copy of your most updated resume. In order to expedite the hiring decision, we recommend formally applying to the opportunity prior to your interview.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Medical, Vision, Prescription, Telehealth, & Dental Plans
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Extended Illness Days Offered
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Employee Discounts
This job requires access to confidential and critical information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans