Nurse Practitioner Onsite Pittsburg CA
At Concentra, we maintain a healing focus, a selfless heart, and a tireless resolve.
As one of the largest and most rapidly expanding health care companies in the nation, we are looking for a Nurse Practitioner, to diagnose and treat work-related injuries, and perform pre-placement, DOT, public safety, and surveillance physical examinations for varied private companies and governmental agencies. We offer excellent benefits and a culture focused on your well-being. Are you ready to make a real difference, helping to create the future of healthcare? We offer excellent benefits and a culture focused on well-being and ongoing success. Consider joining Concentra as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner.
Shifts are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (Off Tuesday) 4 day work week!
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinic environment
As a Nurse Practitioner, you will:
- Examine patients and compile patient medical data and examination results
- Administer or order diagnostic tests, such as x-rays, electrocardiograms, and laboratory tests
- Compile patient medical data, including health history and physical examination results; interpret diagnostic test results for deviations
- Perform therapeutic procedures, such as injections, immunizations, suturing, wound care, and managing infections
- Zero to two years of clinical experience in a primary care specialty and/or occupational medicine clinic
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner program
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Skilled in the treatment of minor trauma and orthopedic injuries
- Knowledge of the techniques and information needed to diagnose and treat human injuries
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This position is eligible to earn a base compensation rate in the range of $114,297.86 to $148,581.12 depending on job-related factors as permitted by applicable law, such as level of experience, geographic location where the work is performed, and/or seniority
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans