Concentra Sales Director
The Sales Director will directly manage the performance of the Account Executives (AEs) and will be assigned specific territories to oversee. Additionally, the Sales Director will be responsible for the smooth transition of Regional, National and Integrated Sales strategies and programs into the local territories commensurate with Company directives and, in accordance with Concentra policies, practices, and procedures and applicable regulations.
The Sales Director ensures the delivery of exceptional customer service by self and the center colleagues by putting all customers (internal and external) first and displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and direct the territory management process of multiple Account Executives to ensure they achieve assigned revenue targets. Territory Management includes, but is not limited to, prospecting and closing new business, growing existing client business, building market and account strategies, conducting competitive analysis, giving sales presentations, and working with center staff to ensure proper account management and to address customer related center operational issues.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate sales performance and execution. Serve as a coach and trainer to the sales team to ensure that each team member has the proper skills and knowledge to perform at the highest level. Personally participate in continuing education and training programs on company products, services, industry standards and compliance.
- Participate and attend leadership meetings, sales meetings and professional association meetings inside/outside of regular business hours, as required.
- Provide accurate and complete sales productivity reports to sales management in a timely manner.
- Participate in budget process and assist in developing sales and marketing plans for Medical Centers, Customer Worksite Medical Unites and related service lines.
- Work with Operations Management to ensure optimum pricing and profitability Central Billing Work with Central Offices (CBO) to ensure appropriate billing and reimbursement for services rendered.
- Participate in the recruitment and retention of Account Executives utilizing Concentra Training Guidelines. Conduct Interviews, Hiring, Coaching, Counseling and Disciplinary Actions according to established policies and procedures in conjunction with the Human Resources Department)
- Guardian and Promoter of the corporate culture and brand.
- Assists Account Executives in the preparation and presentation of proposals
- Provide accurate competitive analysis in all markets covered
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Travel within Territories of responsibility
- Medical Center
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Tactful and diplomatic communication style
- Demonstrated sales and marketing success
- Demonstrated customer focus
- Guardian of the brand
- Attentive to building and maintaining strong relationships
- Influence skills
- Ability to overcome objections and opposition
- Demonstrates consistent, effective prospecting
- Recovers easily from rejection
- Possesses supportive beliefs – Belief in product and service
- Effective performance assessment and management skills
- Ability to supervise, evaluate, coach, and develop staff
- Ability to lead a team effectively with successful experience in conflict resolution, team building, interpersonal relationships, mentoring and motivating colleagues
- Ability to display high degree of inspiration for team members to retain focus of providing highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Ability to effectively resolve difficult disputes and business challenges using highly refined functional, partnering and leadership skills
- Possesses an outstandingly warm, positive, energetic and professional demeanor
- Actively listens
- Effective presenter in group or individual settings
- Excellent critical thinking, deductive reasoning and decision making skills.
- Financial acumen and its application
- Demonstrated excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, CRM Platform)
- 4 year college degree.
- Successful completion of the Account Executive training program consisting of Employee Orientation, Center Training, Product Knowledge and Field Territory Training following Concentra Training Guidelines or an Account Executive in good standing for the previous one (1) year period.
- Reliable automobile with valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
- 7-10 years of Sales related experience
- Management experience preferred
This position is eligible to earn a base compensation rate in the state range of $90,000 to $110,000 annually depending on job-related factors as permitted by applicable law, such as level of experience, geographic location where the work is performed, and/or seniority. Additionally, there is an opportunity to earn variable incentives ranging from $20,000 to $35,000 annually.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled