Occupational Therapy Assistant Hand Therapist Ontario, CA PRN
Concentra, one of the largest Physical Therapy providers in the nation, is hiring a PRN Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant. Compassion and interpersonal skills come first in this position as hundreds of concerned patients will seek out your assistance to heal and restore function in their lives. As a Concentra Occupational Therapy Assistant, you will be personally rewarded as you watch your patients gradually conquer their injuries.
You will have the opportunity to not only help execute patient treatments and ensure good communication but to also collaborate with your colleagues to improve processes within the center.
Apply today to this excellent opportunity as an Occupational Therapy Assistant!
As an Occupational Therapy Assistant you will:
- Document treatment plans from therapy charts per documentation guidelines
- Ensure that other treating medical professionals have the necessary information to appropriately evaluate patients’ functional abilities
- Communicate with the Occupational Therapist regarding patients and discusses appropriate diagnoses for referral to therapy, as well as advances in the field
- Assist the Occupational Therapist with the evaluation of capital equipment and staff as well as with statistical analyses of the center's therapy performance
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program with an Associate’s degree
- Licensure/registration requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Sick Leave/Vacation/Holidays/Personal Days
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Live Healthy Incentives
- Work Life Balance
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled