From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
• A healing focus
• A selfless heart
• A tireless resolve
Manages all radiology functions within the designated zones (s) including training and support of all radiology colleagues, in accordance with Concentra policies, practices and procedures and appropriate federal, state and local regulations. Works closely with Zone Operations and Medical Vice Presidents within the zone to assess and assist in fulfilling all radiology needs.
- Responsible for ensuring radiology compliance with all local, state and federal regulations and requirements across all of Concentra business units.
- Resolves all radiology questions and concerns on products, equipment, and services for all facilities, x-ray technologists, administrators, and physicians.
- Educates radiology colleagues and maintains adherence to radiation safety and radiation protection for all markets in the designated zone.
- Works with real estate, operations and various teams involving digital and analog x-ray installation on relocations, acquisitions, retrofit projects.
- Works with electricians, contractors, architects, etc. for all x-ray installations.
- Responsible for training x-ray staff and providers on new digital CR x-ray equipment and PACS.
- Responsible for training x-ray staff and providers on existing analog equipment.
- Visits facilities in zone as needed to assess various equipment and compliance issues.
- Provides orientation for newly hired radiographers and existing x-ray personnel as requested.
- Assists and participates in the interviewing process of x-ray personnel candidates.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating field-based equipment tracking tool.
- Ensures that all x-ray equipment in zone is serviced regularly and is in good, working condition.
- Reports pertinent and required information to the Radiation Safety Officer.
- Responsible for professional development of radiology colleagues.
- Assists radiology staff in ensuring safe and high quality radiography service is delivered.
- Provide regular coaching and feedback to improve colleague performance.
- Ensures proper credentialing and compliance with state guidelines related to radiology staff.
- Able to trouble shoot regarding equipment issues/ digital CR/ PACS related issues.
- Responsible for obtaining weekly and monthly reports and assessing data to help diagnose challenges and issues within the zone.
- Works collaboratively and continuously with various operations teams to ensure adequate staffing of x-ray personnel.
- Assist in ongoing field compliance with operational policies, procedures and training programs relating to radiology.
- Responsible for managing Radiology Regional Coordinators, if applicable.
- Communicates and coordinates with radiologists and B readers on technical and quality issues.
- Manages vendors and administer vendor contracts, service agreements and negotiating of equipment pricing.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of program of Radiologic Technology accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT), and valid and current license by the state in which employed.
- Valid and current registration with The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), or have valid and current registration with an equivalent Radiologic Technology credentialing agency.
JOB RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of two years experience in routine diagnostic imaging, and familiarity with routine medical procedures.
- Two years of leadership and/ or management experience in the health care industry.
- Prior experience with Concentra Medical Centers, preferred.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of health care delivery in an ambulatory setting.
- Extensive knowledge of technical and quality assurance issues related to all areas of health care, with particular interest in Radiology services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to develop and present technical information.
- Acute attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Possesses innovative and creative thinking with exceptional problem solving skills.
- Ability to resolve issues in an effective and timely manner.
- Demonstrated team player in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a structured corporate environment.
- Proficient in computer application skills to include but not limited to Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.
- Knowledge of various state regulations relating to Radiation compliance preferred.
- Knowledge of various state x-ray personnel licensing and credentialing preferred.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Clinical environments
- Travel 20% - 50%
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled