Develops, implements, and evaluates comprehensive policies, procedures and training programs to ensure achievement of financial and service goals for operations. A member of the senior leadership team reporting to the division President or COO.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs activities of region to plan procedures, establish responsibilities, and coordinate functions among departments and sites.
- Analyzes operations to evaluate performance of company and staff and to determine areas of cost reduction and program improvement.
- Reviews financial statements and activity reports to ensure region's objectives are achieved.
- Directs, plans and implements policies in region to ensure delivery of programs in accordance with objectives of Concentra.
- Assigns or delegates responsibilities to subordinates in region.
- Monitors marketplace trends and gathers competitive intelligence.
- College degree in business or equivalent experience.
- 7-10 years multi-site operations healthcare experience.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Office environment
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, special disability or medical or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, Concentra Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities