Spine Surgeon Independent 1099
- Half a day per week or biweekly
- Flexible scheduling with consideration of your private practice
This position is an independent contractor role for Concentra. Compensation for services is determined by a revenue share model.
- Preferred experience in treating patients with work related injuries
- Licensure requirements of the state of practice
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Board Certification in Orthopedic Surgery
This is 1099/Contractor, supplemental practice opportunity.
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans