Acupuncturist Murrieta, CA PRN
Concentra seeks a stellar PRN acupuncuturist to join our team. From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksites, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
Administers specific therapeutic treatment of symptoms and disorders amenable to procedures, as specifically indicated by supervising physician: Reviews patient's medical history, physical findings, and diagnosis made by physician to ascertain symptoms or disorder to be treated. Selects needles of various lengths, according to location of insertion. Inserts needles at locations of body known to be efficacious to certain disorders, utilizing knowledge of acupuncture points and their functions. Leaves needles in patient for specific length of time, according to symptom or disorder treated, and removes needles.
- Taking a detailed case history, which may typically involve questioning patients about their condition and all aspects of their physical and emotional health and history, lifestyle and diet, and sometimes taking their blood pressure.
- Explaining the diagnosis and treatment to the patient and responding to their questions and concerns.
- Treating by inserting fine needles into the skin at particular locations to stimulate the energy flow along meridians (energy channels) and the body's own healing response.
- Assessing patient progress through questioning and examination, and reviewing treatment plans if necessary.
- Performs other job duties as needed and/or assigned.
Diagnostic skills and methods
Knowledge of acupuncture points, life energy (chi or qi) and health
Acupuncture techniques and treatment (including traditional methods)
Graduation from an accredited acupuncture program in the United States.
A combination of six to twelve months of directly related training and/or experience is typically required
Current, valid, unrestricted license to practice allopathic or osteopathic medicine in the state.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans